Getting closer to a beta release with this one!
I made it a bit longer than the first one so that I could fold over a buttonhole flap at the top. That zip business was going to irritate me no end.
I’m pleased with how this turned out, and I prefer the colours, too. I think they look better with a thin stripe of cream inbetween.
I thought I’d incorporate some fancy stitches in the next one so it’s not all just plain dc – although sometimes plain dc is exactly what you want!
I can tell you that the few drops of Serenity oil that I added to the rice have lasted and lasted, and it’s had a good few heatings already. Also, the rice still seems fine. No explosions or funny noises!
Back soon x